Over the Christmas holidays Angus started making this quilt using Australian fabric. He need some help matching up all the seams and last night I finished it for him.
I have been madly hand stitching Twas the night before Christmas, I have finished another 2 only 1 more to go before I can assemble it. Lisa (Fig n Berry) has a new BOM starting February so I was determined to catch up before the next one.
I have enjoyed making this one, there is a lot of stitching but when you get on a roll you a finished in no time. Angus picked variegated thread for this one.
Well im off to a school meeting then cubs so dont think I will get to do any sewing tonight.
I have been working of Fig n Berry Bom Twas the night before Christmas from 2016 and I got the 6th one finished. (3 more to go)
I also managed to get the binding on this Christmas quilt. (I rang out of time before).
This week I have been having a big clean up and sort out of my material. Amazing what you find and wonder when you bought it. I have a plan in my head on how my sewing storage area should look like so lets hope it works out.
I have also been sorting out Angus's bedroom and getting him ready for starting back at school next week.