Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Sewing

No sew blanket


Over Easter I managed to get a few projects done. This is a no sew blanket using polar fleece.

Moda Lawn Chair quilt



This quilt can be put together in a few nights using scraps,width of fabrics or the original pattern is using a jelly roll. I used the scraps from the other red and white quilts that I had made earlier.

Two baby quilts using the same fabric just changed the inside border.





With quite a few babies coming this year I thought I would get a head start. Now I have to wait till my quilter can fit me in.

5 comments:

  1. You have been busy, I just love all of your quilts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely.... you have been so busy!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great Easter weekend.
    They are all great, love the baby quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting how just changing the inner border colour can change the whole colouring of the quilt.
    Looks like a great sewing spree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have made a heap of the no sew blankets and they are loved by everybody...well done on your baby quilts...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete