Sunday, September 15, 2013

Friends Swap 2013

This month I took part in Kristina's Friends Swap.  Wendy was my partner and I was very spoiled.  Take a look at my goodies.

F   Fat Quarters of fabric.  Something special need to made with this,  Love it.
R   Ribbions, Ric Rac and Rattles all in Blue
I    I D Holder
E   Embriodery Threads
N  A beautiful petal pouch that will double as a cup bag and yummy chocolates
D   Some special Desgin patterns
S   Sugary hugs and sweet smells.  A bag with my inital on it and sugar from Wendys home town Some soap in the shape of a macaroon.

Also a beautiful book on friendship

Thank you Wendy for my gifts.

Here is what I sent Wendy
F    Food Cover
R    Really yummy Chocolates
I      Inches tape measure
E     Girly egg cups
N     Notebook and pen
D     Dolls Rosalie Quinnlans new design
S      Sewing bag, pin cushion and tissue holders

This is always a fun swap to do thank you Wendy for being my partner for this one.








1 comment: