Monday, July 27, 2015

Christmas in July Swap

I have been doing lots of secret sewing for Christmas in July, I have to wait until the person returns from holidays before I can show you what I sent.

Lyn was my secret partner and these are the gorgeous gifts that I received from her.  My little helper helped me with the unwrapping.

First up it came in a huge bag.
Then came all of these beautifully wrapped gifts.

It didn't take my little helper long to get into them.
Beautiful wall hanging Chocolate and Gingerbread.
Look at the cushion it is stunning.
4 beautiful place mats.


Thank you Lyn for my special gifts they will be well used at Christmas time.

8 comments:

  1. Wow Carol gorgeous gifts you received. Cute little helper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts, love that wonky tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts Carol...enjoy them. Love your helpful little elf x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome gifts Carol,how lovely Angus helped you,enjoy you new gifties xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gifts...no GAW-JUSS gifts received. Hope you enjoyed Christmas in July swapping! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you received my email that I received and opened my gorgeous gifts from you Carol... Thank You heaps...I just love them all... xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol. So happy to meet you today and spend the day together.,hope we have many more fun times ahead...

    ReplyDelete