Monday, July 4, 2016

Busy busy busy

What have I been up to over the last few days.

I am on a mission for the rest of the year to get some of the Ufo's finished, I am feeling very overwhelmed with the amount of things I have on the go.

First one is a table mat that I started before Angus was born ( he's nearly 8).  It is a Leanne House Design called Summer Garden Quilt.  It fit's great on my table on the deck, so I'm looking forward to sitting out there in the summer hand sewing and enjoying some sunshine and fresh air.

 I have been promising Angus that he could make a quilt, so we got out some batiks and whipped this one up together.,  Angus did the rows and I joined them together, we are going to do a pieced backing to make it reversible.
Tonight's project will be hand sewing.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carol ,wow that table topper is amazing the colours are gorgeous and well done to little Angus ,he did a mighty job with some help from mum ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that what you worked on at FNwF?
    Great having your company then...xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes started putting it together then and finished the hand quilting and the binding over the next few days

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty project, you'll be pleased to have got it done :-) How cool, you and Angus sewing together, bet he's as proud as punch!

    ReplyDelete