Monday, July 28, 2014

Christmas in July Swaps

Friday was the 25th of July so it was time to open my swap.  I waited till Angus came home from school to help me.  I found out opening the last present that Melanie from Pinnylea@blogspost.com.au was my swap partner, and boy did she spoil me.

First up is a beautiful wall hanging with decorations for the tree.  The second picture is a beautiful table runner.  Thank you Melanie for the beautiful gifts.

My swap partner was Melody from the house on the side of the hill and this is what I sent her.
Thank you Cheryl for organising a wonderful swap.




Another swap was on Our Craft Forum  Shez from Enjoying Life was my partner we decided to swap on the Saturaday as we were meeting up at a sewing day.

Once again I was very spoiled with a table runner and some handtowels, I have already picked the spot at christmas time for these goodies to go on display.  Shez also gave Angus a gift,  books he was very excited and  we read them that night.

My gift to Shez. A Gail Pan stitchery, A Christmas bag, mm's and a chocolate christmas tree.







4 comments:

  1. lots of lovely gifts sent and recieved Carol.... how fun to meet Shez...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol it was so much fun meeting up with you on sat and to spend the day with you,i had so much fun,and it was awesome to also meet Angus and Andrew.
    I love my gifts so much that you made for me i was showing the grandies on Sunday night and boy did they love the xmas tree,thankyou once again Carol for your friendship and sharing a wonderful day with us.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pleased you liked them - it was a pleasure making them for you xx

    ReplyDelete