Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I'm Back

The start of the year I decided to return to study to do my Aged Care Course.  I found the homwork, placement and schools days took away a lot of time from my crafting.  I have now finished so now it's time to get back into sewing.

Some finishes this week are.

Some baby rugs, with 2 babies coming into the family later this year I had none in reserve.
A Merry Little Christmas table runner by Leanne's House, this was a sewing project from a sewing day, anther UFo finished.

I have also a couple of Christmas in July swaps so I will be back to show you them over the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Carol see you sat my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Can't wait to see what you have done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and well done on your studies.

    ReplyDelete