Monday, August 18, 2014

Friday night sew in

On Friday night, I managed to finish this felt christmas ornament by Marg Low it is the first time I have made something in felt.
Then I started this pre- printed stitchery  " Christmas Tweets" by Teddywinks, it was quick to stitch and I almost finished it, ( I finished it on Saturday).  On Sunday I started the second one and finished it on Monday sitting at swimming lessons.

I am getting a collections of stitchery's finished so I have made a box just for christmas ones, these will be used for swaps and gifts.


9 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,love your felt decoration it looks great and your stitchery's are so cute,well done on your beautiful work,enjoy your evening my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas stitching. Inspires me to do some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you enjoyed the felt... I always want to do more than I do with it... love those little stitcheries...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stitcheries by Liz and isn't felt fun to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely felt ornament and stitcheries and like you I too have a box just for Christmas sewing/stitching for either swaps or myself :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will have a lovely box of gifties by Christmas.

    ReplyDelete