Saturday, April 4, 2015

Long time not here

It's been a long time since I have been here, since last year we have been on holidays to Cairns, I went back to work after 6 1/2 year, had Christmas, Chinese New Year, Start of a new school year (Angus is now in grade 1) and now Easter is here.

I have done a little sewing but I have a lot of UFO's to finish.

Last weekend I attended another Stitched in Time sewing day hosted by Gail Pan and Ramona Hermann, these days are always fantastic and we get total spoiled.  It is a great day to catch up with friends from a far.

We were spoiled by these beautiful goodie bags.


Inside was all of these goodies

Of course there was some shopping done too.


4 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of great goodies in that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful to spend the day with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol do you know where I may be able to purchase the Hexie clock pattern please? You made a great job of the one for Peg. Many thanks. Kath

    ReplyDelete