Sunday, October 26, 2014

Stitching Soiree

Yesterday I attended another sewing day yes 2 in 2 weeks.  This one was run by Lisa from Fig 'n' Berry and Katie from Cottage Garden Threads, and Karen Martin from Mrs Martins was there too.

On arriving we were greeted with this stunning goodie bag.
Here is what was inside.

So many beautiful patterns and kits it's going to take me while to get through this lot.

This is the project that I started on the day.

What's a day without some shopping.
It was a great day catching up with old friend and making new one's.


4 comments:

  1. Was a fantastic day Carol - love these days - and so wonderful to have your company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for letting me know about the next one. I got in touch with Lisa and there is a spot for me. Can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic news melody looking forward to seeing you there

      Delete